Laurenís Way Glam Tan is a Self Tan Liquid allowing for easy application and an intense professional colour.
- For an even tan you need clean, smooth skin. Ensure that you exfoliate first with Laurenís Way Body Polish paying particular attention to dryer areas such as elbows, knees, ankles and feet.
- Apply a small dab of Laurenís Way Tan Enhancing Moisturiser to the dryer areas including eyebrows and hairline before applying the tan.
- Using the Laurenís Way mitt (sold seperately) apply the Glam Tan to the entire body using sweeping strokes. The dual function cosmetic bronzer makes the application easier as you will be able to see where the product has been applied on the skin whilst providing an instant golden tan.
- Wash your palms with soap and water thoroughly after use.
- Wait for 60 seconds or more before getting dressed.
- Try not to get wet or sweaty for at least four hours after application.
- Moisturise daily and gently exfoliate with Laurenís Way Body Polish every three days to ensure your tan fades evenly.
- Repeat application every few days to increase the intensity of the colour.
- We recommend a patch test to be carried out at least 24 hours prior to use.
- If there are any adverse reactions do not continue to use.
- Donít apply to broken, irritated or sensitive skin and stop using if your skin does become irritated.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TIPS VISIT
Aqua, Dihydroxyacetone, Glycerin, Daucus Carota Sativa Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Citrus grandis fruit extract, CI 19140, CI 17200, CI 42090.